[one-users] Cannot console to a Running VM

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Fri May 21 03:53:37 PDT 2010

Hi Giang,

Have you added the vmcontext.sh script to the ttylinux init scripts?
This is needed to achieve the MAC to IP conversion (the hypervisor can
only set MAC addresses), and also is the one that will set the IP
address to the designed network interface.

If the VM is correctly contextualized and you still cannot get to it,
consider adding a VNC section to your VM template to see what's going
on (see I/O Devices Section in [1]).

Regards,

-Tino

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel1.4:template

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid & Virtualization Technology
Engineer/Researcher: http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova