[one-users] Cannot console to a Running VM

GIANG NGUYENVAN mvnli_giang at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 02:23:11 PDT 2010

Hello everybody.

I have already deployed a VMs into a KVM host. The Vms use an image of ttylinux OS, and the host is an Ubuntu with KVM Hypervisor.
When I'm at the Front-End, I have seen the VMs STAT is "RUNNING", and the command "onevm show [vmid] | grep IP" give me the IP of the VM.
But the problem is that I cannot do anything about the deployed VM, such as telnet, or SSH, even ping to that VM. So I do not know what the cause is, whether because of the VNET I created before or something else.
The IP of Front-End is :172.29.70.141
The IP of KVM host is: 172.29.70.133
Here is the Vnet file used to make the net for VMs:

NAME = "Small Network 2"
TYPE = FIXED
BRIDGE = eth0   #The bridge adapter that I made in KVM host
LEASE = [ IP="172.29.70.105"]
LEASE = [ IP="172.29.70.106"]
LEASE = [ IP="172.29.70.107"]
#Not no mention, three leases are IPs that never used in my Local Lan

Anyone please help me :(.
Thanks all for reading my problem :)