[one-users] Use cases for consideration

Ignacio Martin Llorente llorente at dacya.ucm.es
Thu Mar 11 09:39:10 PST 2010

Hi Sergio,

Both scenarios can be implemented. You may be interested in the work developed by:

- BIG Grid VM Working Group: http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2010-February/001459.html
- Batch Virtualization Project at CERN: http://indico.cern.ch/sessionDisplay.py?sessionId=15&slotId=0&confId=55893#2009-09-21

Regards
--