[one-users] Survey - About Feature #189

Ettore Enrico Delfino Ligorio ettoreusp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 06:12:37 PST 2010

Hi Tino,

I think that this is desirable feature because it allows a richer use
of OpenNebula api by a application (webservice or website) deploying
complex context systems. For me, complex contexts are services made by
more than one virtual machine.

For example, some service may deploy a system with: 02 webserver, 01
database server and 01 ldap server.

At some point, opennebula contextualization script of webserver may
use a information from OpenNebula instance of the database server.

Although, i think that the main requisite is cross reference to the VM
own template.

Best regards.
--
Ettore Enrico Delfino Ligorio