[one-users] VMs freezing after livemigrating

Harder, Stefan Stefan.Harder at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu Mar 18 03:47:19 PDT 2010

Hi,

after solving some issues livemigrating works in my testenvironment (3
servers, one of them is the cloud controller and node at the same time
and the other two are only nodes). The problem I have now is that the
VMs freeze after livemigrating. The only way to get them back alive is
to do a "virsh suspend <name>" and "virsh resume <name>" on the physical
node where the VM was migrated to. Is this issue or even a solution
known to you?

Best regards,

Stefan