[one-users] VMs freezing after livemigrating

Javier Fontan jfontan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 04:33:13 PDT 2010

Hello,

I never had that problem myself. Can you check that the state in vish
is running? I suppose you check that the VM is frozen connecting using
VNC. Can you also check in your unfrozen machine logs for any strange
message dealing with cpu or something that can be stopping it from
awaking again?

Bye

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 11:47 AM, Harder, Stefan
<Stefan.Harder at fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after solving some issues livemigrating works in my testenvironment (3
> servers, one of them is the cloud controller and node at the same time
> and the other two are only nodes). The problem I have now is that the
> VMs freeze after livemigrating. The only way to get them back alive is
> to do a "virsh suspend <name>" and "virsh resume <name>" on the physical
> node where the VM was migrated to. Is this issue or even a solution
> known to you?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Stefan

Javier Fontan, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher