[one-users] OpenNebula 2.0 and Java API

Juan Luis Prieto Martinez juan.prieto at atosresearch.eu
Tue Jul 27 02:58:09 PDT 2010

Dear all,

My concern  is regarding the API (mainly java) that is released at the moment. I'm developing code with this API [1] . Is it remaining compatible with the new version or will it have big changes?

When will it be released if the current version is not compatible with the new version?

1.       http://dev.opennebula.org/attachments/download/127/one-java-api.tgz <http://dev.opennebula.org/attachments/download/127/one-java-api.tgz>

Thanks

JuanLu

Juan Luis Prieto Martínez            | Service Engineering and IT platforms lab.

juan.prieto at atosorigin.com      | Atos Research & Innovation

juan.prieto at atosresearch.eu   | Atos Origin