[one-users] Announcement: Release Plan & Version Numbering Changed

Sassy Natan sassyn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 02:25:34 PDT 2010

Hi All
Does Version 2.0 will include some Web Gui management?
I started to see if it is possible to to integrate www.convirture.com/ or
http://ovirt.org/ to support ON

ON is one of the best tool IMO, but the lack of a nice web management is
missing.
The thing that OP can support Delta Cloud API and libcloud makes this strong
value!

I know there is some web management for OP, but it is not Fancy and rich
like the two other I have mentioned.

If someone think this need, I would be happy to see how can we integrate
these tools to ON.

Sassy