[one-users] OpenNebula 2.0 and Java API

Ruben S. Montero rubensm at dacya.ucm.es
Tue Jul 27 04:22:20 PDT 2010

Hi,

There are new methods in the API (already available in the Ruby bindings)
but no changes were made to the 1.4 methods. So, an application developed
for 1.4 should also run on top of OpenNebula 2.0. The only exception is the
user.info method that was no used in OpenNebula 1.4 (userpool.info gives the
same information about users).

Cheers

Ruben

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 11:58 AM, Juan Luis Prieto Martinez <
juan.prieto at atosresearch.eu> wrote:

>  Dear all,
>

> My concern  is regarding the API (mainly java) that is released at the
> moment. I’m developing code with this API [1] . Is it remaining compatible
> with the new version or will it have big changes?
>
> When will it be released if the current version is not compatible with the
> new version?
>

> 1.
> http://dev.opennebula.org/attachments/download/127/one-java-api.tgz
>

> Thanks
>
> JuanLu
>

> Juan Luis Prieto Martínez            | Service Engineering and IT platforms
> lab.
>
> juan.prieto at atosorigin.com      | Atos Research & Innovation
>
> juan.prieto at atosresearch.eu   | Atos Origin
>
> Tel: 935061456                                 | Avinguda Diagonal 200,
> 08018, Barcelona

Dr. Ruben Santiago Montero
Associate Professor (Profesor Titular), Complutense University of Madrid