[one-users] Low traffic announce list?

Sander Klous sander at nikhef.nl
Wed Feb 17 05:42:22 PST 2010

Hi OpenNebula friends,

I am registered to this list, mainly to monitor the new features and
progress of other developments on the road-map of OpenNebula. It is
fantastic to see that OpenNebula has turned into a big player on the
cloud computing market. This of course leads to a massive increase in
the amount of mails sent to this list, which is a good thing!

With this mail, I hope to convince you that you need another list: low
traffic and aimed at announcements of new features and progress made in
the development of OpenNebula. It would simplify my life significantly.
The mails to the user list can still be found in the archive when I
investigate a specific issue. On top of that, such a low traffic list
might attract a new audience and in the end result in even more users.

Thanks,
Sander