[one-users] Low traffic announce list?

Ignacio Martin Llorente llorente at dacya.ucm.es
Wed Feb 17 06:03:56 PST 2010

Sander,

Thanks for your suggestion. We are already working on it, in few days we are releasing a new site with new mailing lists.

Regards
--
Ignacio M. Llorente, Full Professor (Catedratico): http://dsa-research.org/llorente
DSA Research Group:  web http://dsa-research.org and blog http://blog.dsa-research.org