[one-users] multipart post

John Dewey john at dewey.ws
Mon Dec 20 22:58:43 PST 2010

I have been working on a portal (which I will submit back to the
eco-system) at some point.
The portal interacts with OpenNebula via OCCI.  Since the portal runs
on a different system
than the controller, I have written a very basic OCCI client.

I was looking at the following documentation, and a bit confused by
it.  Has anyone had any luck doing
what is described below in curl?

Looking at the OCCI server, it looks as though it expects a
multipart-post with the image file?

http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:occiug

------
Storage

Assuming we have a working Gentoo installation residing in an .img
file, we can upload it into the OpenNebula OCCIcloud using the
following OCCI representation of the image:

    <STORAGE>
        <NAME>Ubuntu Desktop</NAME>
        <DESCRIPTION>Ubuntu 10.04 desktop for students.</DESCRIPTION>
        <TYPE>OS</TYPE>
        <URL>file:///images/ubuntu/jaunty.img</URL>
    </STORAGE>

------