[one-users] multipart post

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Dec 21 02:30:26 PST 2010

Dear John,

With curl you can upload a file like:

curl -vki -u user:sha1password --form-string
"occixml=<STORAGE><NAME>StorageTest</NAME><DESCRIPTION>Ubuntu vanilla
install</DESCRIPTION><TYPE>OS</TYPE><URL>/srv/cloud/images/ttylinux/ttylinux.img</URL></STORAGE>"
 -F "file=@/srv/cloud/images/ttylinux/ttylinux.img"
http://your.server:4567/storage

Hope it helps,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher