[one-users] onevm saveas, "ID not defined"

Jason Heiss jheiss at aput.net
Wed Aug 25 18:09:28 PDT 2010

The disk was an image from the repository.  Here's the VM template:

# cat vm1.template
NAME = vm1
CPU = 1
MEMORY = 1024
DISK = [ image = "CentOS-5.5-x86_64-netinstall.iso" ]
DISK = [ image = "blank20G" ]
DISK = [ type = "swap", size = 1024 ]
OS = [ boot = "cdrom" ]
NIC = [ bridge = "br0" ]
GRAPHICS = [ type = "vnc", listen = "0.0.0.0", passwd = "vncpass" ]

And here's my image list:

# oneimage list
  ID     USER                 NAME TYPE              REGTIME PUB STAT  #VMS
   0 oneadmin CentOS-5.5-x86_64-ne   CD   Aug 09, 2010 05:28 Yes used     1
   1 oneadmin             blank20G   OS   Aug 09, 2010 05:29 Yes used     1
   2 oneadmin              blank5G   OS   Aug 17, 2010 16:22 Yes  rdy     0