[one-users] onevm saveas, "ID not defined"

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartins at fdi.ucm.es
Thu Aug 26 10:00:33 PDT 2010

Hi again Jason,

I've tried to replicate the error, but it works for the current git code, in
both master and one-2.0 branches, and the code in one-2.0-beta1.tar.gz
What OpenNebula version are you using?

The only thing we could use to find the bug is the complete "onevm show 8"
output. Maybe OpenNebula didn't write the IMAGE_ID variables for each disk.

Regards,
Carlos.

Carlos Martín, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog
http://blog.dsa-research.org
OpenNebula Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing:
http://www.OpenNebula.org