[one-users] Adding nodes

cmasmas cmasmas cmasmas10 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 01:59:18 PDT 2009

Hi:
I'm trying to install OpenNebula in three hosts, just following the "Quick
Start Guide".  After having some problems with the NIS server, I read in a
message on this list that it was also possible to create a "oneadmin"
account on each node, with the same uid and gid. I did this, and also made
the account on the server trusted to the other two nodes (via ssh - no
password).
So, when I start OpenNebula, the onehost list command shows this:

[oneadmin at pc-GridLab02 gridlab]$ onehost list
 HID NAME                      RVM   TCPU   FCPU   ACPU    TMEM    FMEM STAT
   1 pc-GridLab00                0             0    100                  err
   2 pc-GridLab01                0             0    100                  err

Apart from that, Opennebula tries to connect the two nodes via ssh
unsuccessfully, so a large list of:

The authenticity of host 'pc-gridlab01 (XXX)' can't be established.
RSA key fingerprint is XXXXX
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?

appears in the screen.

Which can be the problem?
Thanks in advance.