[one-users] get help on reading source files

Ruben S. Montero rubensm at dacya.ucm.es
Mon May 18 01:13:35 PDT 2009

Hi Wein,

The source files are (in most cases) documented. I think the best is
to build the documentation using doxygen. You have a doxifile in
share/docs. The client tools are also documented to some extent.

However, if you are looking for something in particular, just let us
known and we will point you  to the specific files.

Cheers

Ruben

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 4:12 AM, Wei Wan <wanwei1124 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>      I am trying to read the source files of Nebula,Could you give me some
> advice or if there is something helping me get started with it?

 Dr. Ruben Santiago Montero
 Associate Professor
 Distributed System Architecture Group (http://dsa-research.org)

 Weblog: http://blog.dsa-research.org/?author=7