[one-users] Question about tm_mv.sh

Javier Fontan jfontan at fdi.ucm.es
Fri Feb 13 03:01:25 PST 2009

Hello,

Stop is not shutdown, it is like suspend but transfers the images back
to the frontend machine so this VM can be resumed in other physical
node. After you resume the VM it is rescheduled and a new physical
node is selected, images are transferred from the frontend to the node
and the VM is resumed.

Bye