[one-users] EC2 query API with ec2-api-tools etc

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Thu Dec 10 06:48:26 PST 2009

Hi Blair,

Unfortunately we don't have the resources to test the Boto client
application, but would be a very nice feature to support it. I suggest
starting with a glimpse of which functionality the OpenNebula
EC2-Query implementation supports (we just support a subset of the API
[1]). We don't add anything to the URL as Eucalyptus does.

Also, I suggest looking at the server logs
($ONE_LOCATION/var/econe-server.log) to check if the petition is being
received, it may shed some light as to why is failing.

Regards,

-Tino

[1] http://opennebula.org/doku.php?id=documentation:rel1.4:ec2qug

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid Technology Engineer/Researcher:
http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova