[one-users] issue on "A VM with Context & Network 1.4"

Jaime Melis j.melis at fdi.ucm.es
Wed Dec 2 03:11:15 PST 2009

Hi Kun Jia,

I forgot to mention in the guide that if you are using Xen you must specify
the Kernel and Initrd file in the vm template.

In any case, I've been trying to make that image file of ttylinux work with
Xen with no success, I believe I have to rebuild the initrd to support Xen.

I will let you know the moment I get it to work with Xen, for the moment I
will update the guide to indicate that it only works with KVM for the
moment.

Thanks for your feedback!

regards,
Jaime