[one-users] Some more info

Harsha Buggi Harsha_Buggi at mindtree.com
Mon Aug 10 05:39:59 PDT 2009

I tried creating a new user on the system and also created the same user using 'oneuser create' command. I did not set the ONE_AUTH variable.I then logged into the system with the new user credentials and I am able to start and stop one server.Shoudnt one server be checking for ONE_AUTH variable and thus not allow the new user to perform any action?

My sudoers file entry is:
%cloud ALL=NOPASSWD: ALL