[Interoperability] OpenNebula Interop program - Cloud Best Practices

Piyush Harsh piyush.harsh at inria.fr
Thu Sep 22 05:51:26 PDT 2011

Dear Neil,

You are most welcome to join in the working group, all communications
are done through this mailing list. I will let you know the details of
the next teleconference so that you can join in and contribute to the
working group.

Kind regards,
Piyush.

--
Dr. Piyush Harsh, R&D Engineer, INRIA
CONTRAIL Project, INRIA Rennes - Bretagne Atlantique