[Interoperability] OpenNebula Interop program - Cloud Best Practices

Neil McEvoy neil.mcevoy at l5consulting.net
Thu Sep 22 07:58:50 PDT 2011

Great thanks.

I am also starting a Kantara Cloud Best Practices group
(kantarainitiative.org) - This is a standards forum for Federated
Identity, with folks like Govt of Canada adopting them for their 'My Key'
SSO.

I'd like to identify how OpenNebula can be configured in line with these
requirements etc., and cross-fertilize the work across each working group,
if appropriate.

Look forward to working with y'all.

Neil.