[one-ecosystem] New component(OVF4ONE) for openenbula 2.2

Borja Sotomayor borja at cs.uchicago.edu
Thu May 3 05:25:11 PDT 2012

Hi,

> We have realised a tool that provides OCCI interface that accepts
> OVF(Open virtualization format) input on top of the Opennebula OCA
> interface. Please find further details on the tool below.

Thanks for submitting OVF4ONE to the OpenNebula ecosystem! This sounds
like a great contribution, and we will be in touch with you shortly with
more details on how to add the details of your component to our
ecosystem page.

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor

  Researcher, Computation Institute
  Lecturer, Department of Computer Science
  University of Chicago
  http://people.cs.uchicago.edu/~borja/

  Community Manager, OpenNebula project
  http://www.opennebula.org/