[one-dev] Re; VDC-Store

Gareth Bult gareth at linux.co.uk
Sat Jan 11 08:36:55 PST 2014

Hi Guys,

I've just finished another round on vdc-store, I'd quite like to add it to your addons section if possible?

I'd like to talk to you at some point about GUI changes to support the concept (in particular) of replicated
volumes and the management of said volumes via the GUI, and also the monitoring of storage infrastructure
(for example the status of a replicated volume / it's sync state, progress etc).

For now I'm doing this using template tags and while sustainable, it's less than ideal.

As far as I'm aware the client/server are now pretty robust (we have live stuff running on it) and subject
to bug reports, start/stop/migration etc all work consistently via the GUI for both persistent and non-persistent
instances. As discussed previously I'm going to have to work on a "libvirt" wrapper to work with the snapshot
interface, but on the plus side here it means that I'll be able to tie image snapshots with running instance
snapshots for proper live instance rollback.

??

Full docs / details are here;
http://www.vdc-store.com/items/opennebula/

--

Gareth Bult
“The odds of hitting your target go up dramatically when you aim at it.”