[one-dev] Megam - Cloud orchestrator for OpenNebula

Thomas Alrin alrin at megam.co.in
Mon Apr 28 22:30:47 PDT 2014

Hi all,
     We have started knife-opennebula project here
https://github.com/megamsys/knife-opennebula. We would be happy to
transfer it under opennebula organization. Please advice on the same.
     The full cloud orchestrator is a work in progress code available
here https://github.com/megamsys. There are several projects and would
be cumbersome to move it under opennebula. Can we retain it in the same
location(https://github.com/megamsys)? Please advice on the same and we
would be glad to hear your views.