[one-users] Steps to get ESX hosts up and running

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Thu Sep 9 10:08:02 PDT 2010

Hi Jonathan,

Please find the basic attributes for a VMware VM template here [1]

In order to force a particular VM template to end up in a ESX host,
you can set the following within the template:

---
REQUIREMENTS="HYPERVISOR=vmware"
---

Looking forward to your feedback, we will delight to make our VMware
documentation better, which I agree has room for much improvement.

Regards,

-Tino

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel1.4:vmwareg#vmware_template_attributes

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher