[one-users] Steps to get ESX hosts up and running

Jonathan Kelley jkelley at vm-labs.com
Tue Sep 7 10:03:12 PDT 2010

I have yet to complete a configuration of OpenNebula using ESX hypervisor(s)
due to steps around which documentation does not go into detail such as:

1. What the VM template should look like?
2. How to specify VMs to run/deploy/create on a particular ESX host?

However I would be willing to contribute this documentation once I got it up
and going. If anyone can help me fill in the blanks on these simple steps or
point me to a relevant posting then I can push up the information I think
many people need to get going with OpenNebula.

Thanks,
Jon