[one-users] Can Open Nebula interact with vCenter ?

Arnaud LELOUP arnaud.leloup at thalesgroup.com
Tue Sep 14 08:29:26 PDT 2010

Hello everybody,

  Could someone help me getting over a question about Open Nebula and
VMware interoperability. Is there any chance to get working the services
of vCenter (such as VMware HA) with Open Nebula? Can Open Nebula and
vCenter interact? I hope it can so i could get  the fonctionnalities of
vCenter working.

  In case it can't, is there any way for vCenter to be aware of  (and to
monitor) the VMs that were created by Open Nebula ?

Regards,

Thanks for reply,
Arnaud