[one-users] OpenNebula better version for my graduation thesis

Stefan Freitag stefan.freitag at udo.edu
Tue Sep 14 07:41:40 PDT 2010

Hi Giuseppe,

as far as I know you can also use the sqlite3 database in ONE 2.0, but for
me MySQL is somehow nicer to use and more standard.
What I missed was a way for upgrading my old ONE 1.4 DB to the new format
used in 2.0.

Here in Dortmund I migrated already to 2.0beta and it performs well on our
installation, so I would say: "Go for it!" and give it a try ;-)

My 2 cents
Stefan