[one-users] Can Open Nebula interact with vCenter ?

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Sep 14 10:07:30 PDT 2010

Dear Arnaud,

OpenNebula drivers interface the VI SDK 2.5 of the ESX and VMware
server hypervisors, and, AFAIK, the vCenter also exposes the same
interface.

Could you please elaborate a bit more on your specific needs?

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher