[one-users] Sharing VIP between VMs

Dmitri Chebotarov dchebota at gmu.edu
Wed Jan 7 13:37:04 PST 2015

OK, thank you. I'll wait for official feature...
Until then I made small modification to Openvswitch.rb, which allows to add IP aliases to the VM's template by adding IPs to ALIAS_IP="IP1[,IP,IP..]" under NIC section.
This only needed if CONF[:arp_cache_poisoning] is set globally.

$ diff OpenvSwitch.rb OpenvSwitch-bkp.rb
38c38
<
---

53,56c53
<
<             # Allow VIP (aliases), if ARP Cache is ON
<             allow_vip if CONF[:arp_cache_poisoning]
<
---

68c65
<