[one-users] CentOS 7 image from marketplace.

Leszek Master keksior at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 04:19:03 PST 2015

I've downloaded CentOS 7 image from market place and i noticed that there
is problem with contextualizing it. After i start a VM with this image it
doesn't get contextualized by the first boot time. After I manually run
init scripts everything works, it gave my network interfaces ip address and
set up my hostname, even restart my VM with cloud-init config. But it's
annoying that after i create my VM i need to log in to it using vnc and
then contextualize it manually. Anyone had similiar problems?