[one-users] Problems after update from 4.8 to 4.10 and one question.

Leszek Master keksior at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 03:40:47 PST 2015

After updating from 4.8 to 4.10 my sunstone and oned became very very slow.
Listing logs for a VM can take a minute or two, when before update it took
about second or two. Also migrating live, creating VM or any other
operation are now 10 times slower. Anyone had similiar problems?

Also i want to now how can i limit a group to get access only to certain
networks. I created group called test, gave them permission to use template
and images, also i gave them to use only one network permission, but on the
network list while adding interface i can see all of my networks available.
Is there any way to get rid of seeing all the networks ?