[one-users] Image in used state but no VM associte with it

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue Feb 17 02:25:43 PST 2015

Hi,

That IP looks good (202.45.142.114). It might be a bug that can be affected
by the ruby version.
Since this is a 4.2 version and the leases were completely redone for new
versions, maybe the best thing to do is comment out the whole vnet section
in fsck.rb, lines 920-1066.

Regards
--
Carlos Martín, MSc