[one-users] appmarket & Credentials

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Tue Sep 30 02:25:12 PDT 2014

Hi Alejandro,

The credentials that you define in the appmarket-sunstone.conf is just for
Sunstone and it depends on how do you want to use the Appmarket. If you
want to use it as regular user, in the same way you use the default
Marketplace tab included in OpenNebula, you have to create a new regular
user in AppMarket and use it in the conf file. On the other hand if you
want to use the AppMarket as an admin and create new appliances you have to
use the default credentials included in appmarket-server.conf or create a
new admin user.

If you want to use the CLI you have to provide the credentials as params
$  appmarket-user list --user default --password default

Cheers

On 30 September 2014 08:34, Alejandro Feijóo <alfeijoo at cesga.es> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I´m just testing appmarket but i have some problems...
>
> I used the Guide(1) but... at first i did not change the
> appmarket-server.conf for admin credentials (just start with default
> username and password)
>
> But... i dont understant the credentials part... it seems that i neet to
> create a user at appmarket and set it at sunstone-appmarket.conf but...
> what user?
>
> i tried with default user and default password (because it has at
> appmarket-server.conf) but that not work...
>
> any idea? because as root, if i use appmarket-user i have no access:
>
> [root at test11 ~]# appmarket-user list
> {
>   "message": "User not authorized"
> }