[one-users] appmarket & Credentials

Alejandro Feijóo alfeijoo at cesga.es
Tue Sep 30 03:10:38 PDT 2014

I think there are some problem at sunstone...

if I create a appliance through sunstone it fails, but if i create at
appmarket create file.json it works ok.

my doubt its.... how change the template to write it in json...

there are an example.

CONTEXT=[
   NETWORK="YES",
   SSH_PUBLIC_KEY="$USER[SSH_PUBLIC_KEY]" ]
CPU="1"
DISK=[
   IMAGE_ID="0" ]
FEATURES=[
   ACPI="yes" ]
GRAPHICS=[
   LISTEN="0.0.0.0",
   TYPE="VNC" ]
MEMORY="1024"
NIC=[
   NETWORK_ID="0" ]
OS=[
   ARCH="x86_64",
   BOOT="hd",
   ROOT="hda1" ]

how i can put that in json?

El 30/09/14 11:32, Alejandro Feijóo escribió:
> Thanks so much, finally found that comand (mine error not set a pass
> and user...)
>
> now i have a problem because i just create an appliance but i think i
> must set other ip and not localhost.
>

> I create and register img, after that opennebula and appmarket set
> link to ( http://localhost:6242/appliance/542a773df3474d08bb000003)
> but... thats nos possible to import appliance because (cant determine
> image size)
>
> any idea? its works only change the 127.0.0.1 at appmarket server config?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> El 30/09/14 11:25, Daniel Molina escribió:
>> Hi Alejandro,
>>
>> The credentials that you define in the appmarket-sunstone.conf is
>> just for Sunstone and it depends on how do you want to use the
>> Appmarket. If you want to use it as regular user, in the same way you
>> use the default Marketplace tab included in OpenNebula, you have to
>> create a new regular user in AppMarket and use it in the conf file.
>> On the other hand if you want to use the AppMarket as an admin and
>> create new appliances you have to use the default credentials
>> included in appmarket-server.conf or create a new admin user.
>>
>> If you want to use the CLI you have to provide the credentials as params
>> $ appmarket-user list --user default --password default
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> On 30 September 2014 08:34, Alejandro Feijóo <alfeijoo at cesga.es
>> <mailto:alfeijoo at cesga.es>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hi.
>>
>>     I´m just testing appmarket but i have some problems...
>>
>>     I used the Guide(1) but... at first i did not change the
>>     appmarket-server.conf for admin credentials (just start with
>>     default username and password)
>>
>>     But... i dont understant the credentials part... it seems that i
>>     neet to create a user at appmarket and set it at
>>     sunstone-appmarket.conf but... what user?
>>
>>     i tried with default user and default password (because it has at
>>     appmarket-server.conf) but that not work...
>>
>>     any idea? because as root, if i use appmarket-user i have no access:
>>
>>     [root at test11 ~]# appmarket-user list
>>     {
>>       "message": "User not authorized"
>>     }
>>

>>     Thanks in advance.
>>

>>     (1):
>>     https://github.com/OpenNebula/addon-appmarket/blob/master/doc/installation_and_configuration.md
>>
>>     --
>>     Alejandro Feijóo Fraga
>>     Systems Technician
>>     CESGA
>>

>> --
>> --
>> Daniel Molina
>> Project Engineer
>> OpenNebula - Flexible Enterprise Cloud Made Simple
>> www.OpenNebula.org <http://www.OpenNebula.org> |
>> dmolina at opennebula.org <mailto:dmolina at opennebula.org> | @OpenNebula
>
> --
> Alejandro Feijóo Fraga
> [...]