[one-users] appmarket & Credentials

Alejandro Feijóo alfeijoo at cesga.es
Tue Sep 30 02:32:01 PDT 2014

Thanks so much, finally found that comand (mine error not set a pass and
user...)

now i have a problem because i just create an appliance but i think i
must set other ip and not localhost.

I create and register img, after that opennebula and appmarket set link
to ( http://localhost:6242/appliance/542a773df3474d08bb000003) but...
thats nos possible to import appliance because (cant determine image size)

any idea? its works only change the 127.0.0.1 at appmarket server config?

Thanks in advance.

--
Alejandro Feijóo Fraga
Systems Technician