[one-users] Datastore and Gluster + Cluster

Amier Anis mymabma at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 06:36:19 PDT 2014

dear Javier,

based on you explanation previously can i use an image from single images
datastore to the clusters?
​So i just create new system datastore to each cluster node. and share 1
image datastore to every cluster node.​

Thanks you.

Regards & Best Wishes,

*.: Amier Anis :.*
Mobile: +6012-260-0819
------------------------------
IMPORTANT:
This e-mail (including any attachment hereto) is intended solely for the
addressee and is confidential and privileged. If this should have been sent
to you in error, you are not to reproduce, distribute or take any action in
reliance on it. Kindly notify us and delete the e-mail and all attachments
immediately.

As e-mail and/or attachments may contain viruses and other interfering or
damaging elements, the receipt and/or downloading of e-mail and/or
attachments will be at your own risk and we accept no liability for any
damage sustained as a result of any such viruses; you should carry out your
own virus checks before opening any attachment.