[one-users] Datastore and Gluster + Cluster

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Tue Sep 23 08:55:43 PDT 2014

GlusterFS is a bit different to the other shared storage as it needs
to see the same files in both the system and images datastores. It
needs both.

Cluster 0
Mount gluster_vol_0 in /storage
Link /storage -> /var/lib/one/datastores/100 (system)
Link /storage -> /var/lib/one/datastores/101 (images)

Cluster 1
Mount gluster_vol_1 in /storage
Link /storage -> /var/lib/one/datastores/102 (system)
Link /storage -> /var/lib/one/datastores/103 (images)

Cluster 2
Mount gluster_vol_2 in /storage
Link /storage -> /var/lib/one/datastores/104 (system)
Link /storage -> /var/lib/one/datastores/105 (images)

Frontend
Mount gluster_vol_0 in /storage/0
Mount gluster_vol_0 in /storage/1
Mount gluster_vol_0 in /storage/2
Link /storage/0 -> /var/lib/one/datastores/100 (system)
Link /storage/0 -> /var/lib/one/datastores/101 (images)
Link /storage/1 -> /var/lib/one/datastores/102 (system)
Link /storage/1 -> /var/lib/one/datastores/103 (images)
Link /storage/2 -> /var/lib/one/datastores/104 (system)
Link /storage/2-> /var/lib/one/datastores/105 (images)

Javier Fontán Muiños
Developer
www.OpenNebula.org | @OpenNebula | github.com/jfontan