[one-users] updated from 3.2 to 4.6

Alejandro Feijóo alfeijoo at cesga.es
Mon Sep 22 23:59:13 PDT 2014

Hi.

I have a VM that runn opennebula utils (onevm, onevnet, oneimage....)
from 3.2 version. This utils conect to Opennebula server that yesterday
had a 4.6 version, and worked fine (conect using RPC)

but now, we updated server to 4.8 and onevnet stop working (if a did a
onevnet show ID_net)

The problem:

I decided to update to 4.8 the utils at MV, remember that 3.2 was
installing using a tar.gz, but now we use a yum install opennebula.

All was fine at VM, but after that... the Opennebula utils say that are
a 3.2 version (I can see that using onevnet -h)... but rpm say that was
installed 4.8

any idea? i think there are a problem at ruby or similar...

Thanks in advance.

--
Alejandro Feijóo Fraga
Systems Technician