[one-users] Cloud view and available tabs

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Wed Sep 17 01:53:39 PDT 2014

Hi,

Those tabs cannot be enabled in the cloud view. The cloud view was
developed for an specific usage model and that functionality was not
included, you can use the user view if you want to customize sunstone for a
custom model.

The only configurable options for cloud view are:

provision_logo: images/one_small_logo.png
enabled_tabs:
    provision-tab: true
tabs:
    provision-tab:
        panel_tabs:
            users: false
            flows: true
        actions:
            Template.chmod: false
            Template.delete: true
        dashboard:
            quotas: true
            vms: true
            vdcquotas: false
            vdcvms: false
            users:  false

More info
http://docs.opennebula.org/4.8/design_and_installation/building_your_cloud/understand.html
http://docs.opennebula.org/4.8/administration/sunstone_gui/cloud_view.html

Cheers

On 15 September 2014 16:47, Daniel Dehennin <daniel.dehennin at baby-gnu.org>
wrote:

> "Hamada, Ondrej" <ondrej.hamada at acision.com> writes:
>
> > Hi,
>
> Hello,
>
> > You should edit the file /etc/one/sunstone-views/cloud.yaml and restart
> sunstone.
>
> I already copy the user.yaml to enable tabs for a group, but the
> cloud.yaml is quite empty and I don't know what could be added.
>
> I'll try to add the vms-tab...
>
> Regards.
> --
> Daniel Dehennin
> Récupérer ma clef GPG: gpg --recv-keys 0xCC1E9E5B7A6FE2DF
> Fingerprint: 3E69 014E 5C23 50E8 9ED6  2AAD CC1E 9E5B 7A6F E2DF

Daniel Molina
www.OpenNebula.org | dmolina at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula