[one-users] Sunstone Cloud View seems broken (Users Digest, Vol 79, Issue 36)

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Thu Sep 11 01:31:37 PDT 2014

Hi,

That's a known issue and has been already fixed and will be included in the
next maintenance release. You can see the fix in the following patch:

http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/3154

Regarding the create button, I agree with you Rolandas it should be
disabled if no template is selected.

http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/3182

Cheers