[one-users] Sunstone Cloud View seems broken (Users Digest, Vol 79, Issue 36)

Shankhadeep Shome shank15217 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 22:38:12 PDT 2014

Well, I cant even select a template, it highlights it when i hover the
mouse over it but i cannot actually select anything.

I get a...

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unterminated string at line 1 column 824 of the
JSON data

Using mozilla's built in browser console, definitely feels like a ui bug
that popped up due to a new version.

Shank