[one-users] Run bash script in vm on spin-up

kerryhall . kerryhall at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 13:09:34 PDT 2014

Thanks! I'm still having issues here unfortunately. I tried putting:

FILES_DS="$FILE[IMAGE=\"test.sh\"]"

into my template context section, but I get:

"User 0 does not own an image with name: test.sh"

I'm not trying to include an image, I just want test.sh (a file in my file
datastore) to get copied to anywhere on my vm's filesystem. (And
eventually, I want test.sh to get run on vm creation, or failing that,
every time the vm starts)

Thanks!!