[one-users] Contextualization with Cloud-init debug

Javier Juarez javier.juarez at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 07:33:29 PDT 2014

Hi dudes,

I´m trying to make a small provisioning of our VMs based on cloud-init
without success. The contextualization process works well apparently (our
network interfaces and ssh keys have been deployed), but I think that the
cloud-init phase does not work at all. Any ideas about how to debug this
kind of behaviour after the contextualization step.

We are using OpenNebula versión 4.8.0, our images have the
contextualization package version 4.8.0 and our context file looks like
that:

CONTEXT=[
  NETWORK="YES",
  SSH_PUBLIC_KEY="$USER[SSH_PUBLIC_KEY]",