[one-users] Users can't create VMs with large capacity (in the cloud view)

Pavel Tankov pavel.tankov at strategyobject.com
Mon Oct 27 05:17:38 PDT 2014

> Admins and advanced users can see the scheduler error messages in sunstone, under the placement VM tab.
That's what I meant when I said "there are no logs".

On the other hand, I didn't know about /var/log/one/sched.log. Here is
what I found there:

Mon Oct 27 14:15:52 2014 [Z0][VM][D]: Pending/rescheduling VM and
capacity requirements:
       VM  CPU      Memory   System DS  Image DS
      110  400     2097152       10240  DS 1: 0
Mon Oct 27 14:15:52 2014 [Z0][HOST][D]: Discovered Hosts (enabled):
  0
Mon Oct 27 14:15:52 2014 [Z0][SCHED][D]: VM 110: Host 0 filtered out.
Not enough capacity.
Mon Oct 27 14:15:52 2014 [Z0][SCHED][I]: Scheduling Results:

and it keeps repeating.

Pavel Tankov