[one-users] Users can't create VMs with large capacity (in the cloud view)

Pavel Tankov pavel.tankov at strategyobject.com
Fri Oct 24 06:49:16 PDT 2014

Hello,

CentOS6.5 -> KVM -> Opennebula 4.8

My users log in to the cloud view. I have prepared templates for them.
They can instantiate VMs with the default capacity, but if they decide
to choose anything other than the default, e.g. Change Capacity -->
small-x2 or medium-x2 or whatever, the VM never boots up, it stays in
"PENDING" and there are no logs.

What could be the problem? Is it some quota that exists by default for
regular users? I have not set up restrictions deliberately.

Thanks,
Pavel Tankov