[one-users] network_pool out of sync with vm_pool ONE4.8

Steven C Timm timm at fnal.gov
Wed Oct 22 18:25:28 PDT 2014

Due to an ongoing issue with having to purge the vm_pool of my database from time
to time, I inadvertently did the purge while 8 vm's were still active and thus leases
were still allocated.

I ran onedb fsck to clean it up.  It successfully cleaned up the host_pool table to show
no running vm's.  It also said that it updated the network_pool table to show
no allocated leases but it did not do so.

The network_pool table  in ONE4 holds all 1000 leases of this particular vnet in a single row of the table.
Correctly executing a manual mysql query to clean it up would be almost impossible.

Suggestions on what to do to clean it up?

Steve Timm