[one-users] Running Opennebula on AWS

XIYI ZHU zhuxiyi at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 10:43:00 PDT 2014

Hello,
Could you provide me the steps how you accomplish it?
Thank you

From: valentin.bud at gmail.com
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 16:55:48 +0300
Subject: Re: [one-users] Running Opennebula on AWS
To: zhuxiyi at hotmail.com
CC: users at lists.opennebula.org

Hello Xiyi Zhu,
I have just created and tested an OpenNebula AMI running on Ubuntu 14.04.
Might be the same as the official OpenNebula AWS sandbox [1]. I don't knowif they are the same, I have never tried it. I will when I have time and rebuildthe AMI to reflect the official one.
The AMI name is OpenNebula-4.8-Ubuntu-Trusty - ami-634b0453. The AMIis in us-west-2 (Oregon).
The deployment uses the ttylinux.raw image from OpenNebula, a simpletemplate to launch that image and a default network.
The localhost is created with onehost create -i kvm -v kvm -n dummy localhost.
The network is the libvirt default network on bridge virbr0.
You can access Sunstone at <AWS PUBLIC DNS>:9869
[1]: http://opennebula.org/tryout/sandboxaws/

Enjoy. Best,Valentin